Thursday, May 8, 2014

Uh Oh, the Big Red Box

Yesterday the big red box with wheels came out and that usually means someone thinks they're going somewhere. I found out that Mommy thought she was going to BlogPaws. Well, I sat my Tortie tushie on the big red box and gave an adorable look. There's no way she would leave after that!
Hmmm. It didn't work. She continued putting in this big red box. I needed to figure out something else...
Okay, I pulled in non-Tortie reinforcement and told her to try to give an adorable face like mine...
That didn't work either. I figured I might as well get comfy.
My Tortie charm didn't work, Mommy went to BlogPaws.  Oh well, we'll just enjoy our time with Daddy - I have him wrapped around my paw!

Even though Mommy is gone, we'll be reading your blogs and will comment when we can.

Hope you have a great day!
Isabella

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human met your human at BlogPaws! She was so excited!

Duni said...

That BlogPaws event sounds so exciting! Wish I could tag along :) You did an amazing job trying to prevent Mommy from leaving - such CUTE faces!!

bichonpawz said...

Your mom got to go!!! Our mama is sad she didn't get to go... You sure do look cute sitting there!!

Ann said...

Your mom must have super powers to be able to resist those faces. Have fun with your dad while your mom is gone

Grace said...

Wow - 2 trips to Las Vegas in 2 weeks - I don't know she could have left those adorable my faces...

Sandee said...

Well you tried and even Angel helped. Sometimes mommy just doesn't care what you want her to do. At least you have daddy to keep you company. We all know you have daddy wrapped around your paw.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom and dad. ♥♥♥

Marg said...

Oh you two are just too cute. We love that picture. Nice try to keep her home. We do hope she has a wonderful time. Bet she brings back lots of good stuff for all of you. Have fun with Daddy.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hope yur mom haza grate time & a safe trip...N she better come back with another soot case filled with canned goodz for ewe gurls....

N heerz two a happee halibutt & herring kinda week oh end two all ♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sheesh, Grandma lives there, couldn't you two go along? Hope Mom has a great time, Mom is so jealous.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Lin said...

Have fun, Mommeh!

Don't worry about blog-hopping...the blog world is very, very quiet today. Just go and have fun!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Isabella and Angel, our mom told us she got to meet your mom at BlogPaws! How cool is that??

Memories for Life said...

I'm sure after seeing you girls looking so cute, it was really hard for your mommy to leave! But I hope she has a great trip and brings you back some goodies :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh BlogPaws! I hope you meet Patti from Broken Teepee! you'll have to let us know :)

The Army of Four said...

GASP! I can't believe getting the Sad Look from both of you didn't do the trick! How COULD she!?!?!?
Cammie!