Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tortie Treats Day

We were asked by the nice folks at Chewy.com if we'd like to try some treats and being the wonderful Tortie that I am, I said yes!  We received some Orijen Regional Red Freeze-Dried Cat Treats...
I let my little sisfur try these treats out too and she went right to the taste test while I gave the treats a more thorough inspection first...
The Orijen Regional Red Freeze-Dried Cat Treats are made with 100% ranch raised bison, wild boar and lamb freeze dried to lock in the natural goodness.  They are grain free too so your humans can have peace of mind letting you have one or two or twenty.  Let me tell you, there's a lot of goodness in here...
As if the fact that Angel's face hasn't left her bowl wasn't enough, I can say that these treats get four paws up from us!  Can I have a little more?
Since I don't chew my food, Mommy was always concerned with me having freeze dried foods but she was able to break them up into smaller pieces for me so she can stop worrying.  
Many thanks to Chewy.com for letting us try these yummy treats!  Be sure to check out these treats and everything on their site.  Free delivery on orders over $49!

Have you tried freeze dried food or treats before?

Have a treat filled day!
Isabella

Disclaimer:  We received one bag of treats from Chewy.com but that did not influence our review in any way.  We like what we like!

18 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We most definitely LOVE freeze dried food. We use up lots of our allowance to get them brought in from the USA but it's worth it!

Sadly, the local Orijen distributor won't be bringing in the freeze dried range because it can be a pain to get custom's approval (not impossible as the Primal distributor managed to get the approval but a pain).

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We are big fans of freeze dried food and treats here too!

Duni said...

We've never tried freeze dried food before. Looks like Isabella and Angel like it a lot :)

bichonpawz said...

Of course you know how much we adore Chewy! We also like anything made by Orijen...we have had very good luck with all of their food!! Excellent foodables...don't you think!! Happy Tasty Tuesday!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

Ann said...

It's a chewy kind of day. This is the second blog I've visited that was reviewing chewy treats.
Duke has never tried any freeze dried food or treats but I know if I ask him he'll certainly want to give them a try. Glad you enjoyed yours

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL we did a review of the same treats today!! We loved them too!!

The Florida Furkids

Memories for Life said...

Looks like a winning treat!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I say it must be good if a kitty wont take her face outta the bowl!

brokenteepee said...

The Farm cats are not big fans of the freeze dried

BumbleVee said...

It's so nice to find something you like... not just something to fill the gap....
I'm glad you got to try something new.... that's always fun...

Sandee said...

Well if you two give this four paws then it's good indeed. You did a nice review too.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Those DO sound yummy! Mum's laughing at Angel snarfing them up!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay ewe galz...we tried sum freeze dried fish flakes once....knot sew good...tho we iz WAY happee ta see ewe iz knot eatin freeze dried BURD !!!

Grace said...

Oh my - lots of treat reviews today - my 2 fuzzballs don't eat them!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I have tryed freeze dryed salmon treats and i thought it was jummy !
Not the same brand though :)

XOXO

Kitties Blue said...

Some other of our friends also recommended these today. Mom says that when we go through our current stash of treats, we can try some. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

The Island Cats said...

Everybuddy seems to like these treats. We're gonna check them out for sure!

The Army of Four said...

I don't chew my food either!
You sure make those treats sound yummy!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher