Monday, June 24, 2013

What's Behind Door #2?

I have to admit that although I absolutely hate delivery trucks and I especially hate when they stop at our house and ring the doorbell, I do like that they bring boxes...
I just wish it wasn't such a scary experience to have boxes come through the door.  Hey, wait a minute.  Maybe there's boxes behind every door in the house!  One way to find out...
*Open, open, open*
The way Mommy is yelling her encouragement at me, I must be on to something! 

One kitty who is getting fun packages today is our friend Sparkle who's celebrating her 11th birthday and also Cat World Domination Day today. Be sure to stop by her blog and send her birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday Sparkle!
We hope you find boxes or treats behind every door today!
Angel

PeeS:  Thank you for your kind words on our Sadieday post.  It was a tough weekend for all of us here especially Mommy so we appreciate your support very much.

18 comments:

Duni said...

haha - imagining Mommy encouraging you, Angel, made me chuckle ;-)
So...what's in the big box?

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a BIG box too! So, was there another box behind that door? If your Mommy was encouraging you, there has to be!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes! I've already gotten a surprise or two - and it's still early yet!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Boxes are so good to get but I agree with the scary delivery bit.. Hope you got in the room.. Hugs GJ x

Marg said...

Angel, that is a big box. HOpe it is all for you. Nice try to get in the other room. Happy Cat domination day. Take care.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Derry says ditto on the doorbell and on deliveries. Okay, we only very rarely get a delivery. LOL.

So what was in the box--something for you lovely ladies, we hope!

Anonymous said...

We get lots of boxes here but my cats aren't interested - perhaps I should send them on to you...

brokenteepee said...

The Farm cats like boxes too!

Sandee said...

I know how much you love boxes Angel. You're just the cutest. Okay so is Isabella.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Sparkle,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

I went over to Sparkle's and sang over there too.

Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your wonderful mom. ☺

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lightning totally freaks out with the arrival of even the smallest of boxes. We still haven't convinced him that boxes often contain treats:)

We still find it hard to believe that it has already been a year since Sadie made her journey. Hugs to your Mom.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Ann said...

nothing better than having boxes delivered.

Katie Isabella said...

My goodness Angel...did you and Bella get something wonderful (aside from the box? )
headbonks and smoochies...

Kathleen said...

Puuurrrfect! What a wonderful box! Furry greetings to Sparkle!
Pal and Forrest

Memories for Life said...

I love it when I get packages!!! I have our delivery men trained to not knock on the door :)

Rose Clearfield said...

At least the scary experience comes with a good reward! Hopefully that makes it a little less scary.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you found lots of boxes behind that door, Angel!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Yay for boxes! May your life be filled with lots of boxes! all sizes and shapes!

Kitties Blue said...

Our box deliverer always rings the doorbell and if we're in the house and not on the catio, we all go flying, trying to find a place to hide. We hate having to be scared before we can see what has been delivered. Hope all your doors have boxes behind them. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo