Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Halloween!

Halloween is finally here no matter how much we didn't want it to come.  I don't like the doorbell one bit so to have it ring over and over again for a few hours is not my idea of fun.  Isabella couldn't care less.  She sleeps through anything!  Anyway, to prepare for tonight I was grazing on nip sprinkled on my Ess when Mommy called me to come see her pumpkin...
OMC Mommy!  You interrupted my nip fest for that...that...pumpkin wannabe?
She showed it to Isabella too.
Are you sure that's a pumpkin or is it an upside down lollipop?
Uh oh, looks like Angel's had too much nip again...
HELP!  Get me outta here!  This pumpkin is stalking me!
Whether your nipped out or not, we hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Angel and Isabella

PeeS:  Yesterday's post was of Isabella yawning.  She never makes a scary face or gets mad, ever, but she does yawn.  A lot.

19 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh you are a cutie!

Sandee said...

You both are adorable.

We hope you all have a great Halloween too. Scritches to you both, and my best to your humans. ☺

Katie Isabella said...

Girls, you are beautiful as always. You'd like it here. There are no kids in the neighborhood so mom and I are undisturbed.

Grace said...

That is a silly pumpkin-wanna-be...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I bet you will be happy when Halloween is over, Angel!

brokenteepee said...

Stay safe. Hide under the bed!

Duni said...

Lol.
We know how you feel Angel. We don't like the doorbell either! Better hide someplace safe!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

That's a huge mini pumpkin you have!
This is our first Halloween in Texas so we don't know if we'll have many visitors but we are not found of the ring bell either.
Have a Happy Halloween!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

This post made Mommy laugh and laugh. And she can't stop. We think SHE got into too much nip too. HELP!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You are so cute. I hope the door bell didn't disturb you too much. Our door has been knocked on quite a bit but I watched them out of the window. Hugs GJ xx

The Island Cats said...

MOL! That IS a pumpkin wannabe!

Happy Halloween!

Ann said...

Your pumpkin may not be very big but at least you have one. We didn't get one this year

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lightning would be so scared with the doorbell ringing over and over - he would be barking nonstop. So we guess that is one good reason for us not to be in our own homes:(

Happy Halloween from Camp Spooky Kennel.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

SarahBeth said...

Quick Angel!! Don't let that pumpkin get you!
My hoomans pick me up whenever the that music thing on the door sounds 'cause they think I might run outside. But I don't want those pumpkins across the street to get me....
>^.^<
Oliver

Kitties Blue said...

Nip has to win out over that pumpkin wannabe. We had a cat-o-lantern again this year. Our daddy carved it this morning. We will share it next year. Hope you all got oodles of mommy treats tonight. Happy Halloween! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Lisbeth, Astrid and Calista Jo

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Aww, happy Halloween ladies!

AntiquityTravelers said...

ha! looks like the girls had a great Halloween!

Memories for Life said...

I hope you girls survived Halloween okay. Harley would go nuts if we handed out candy to kids all night!

Anonymous said...

I like your pumpkin! It's cute. Hope you two had a good Halloween...maybe the catnip helped?