Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful for Santa and So Much More...

Santa Claws was very good to us this year!  We got toys, treats, crinkly paper, bags and new stinky goodness dishes for me and my sisfur...
Wonder why Santa didn't bring me a birdie though...
Mommy got nice presents from her Secret Santa too!  Her BBArtisans teammate LeAnn was her Secret Santa this year and sent her Chai tea (which Mommy loves!) and a very cute kitty oven mitt which was already put to use when Mommy made cookies...
Since we're not allowed on the counters when baking or cooking is going on, I'll just have to wait to get a closer look at the oven mitt...
Okay, I waited long enough, let me just pull it a little closer...
We're very thankful for everything we received this year!  Of course we're most thankful for having a warm house filled with love and foods and also all our friends from around the world!  We appreciate all of you!

We hope you're filled with gratitude too!
Angel

PeeS:  The recipe for the cookies above is here.  Mommy's don't quite look the same but Daddy says they're yummy! 

19 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human clicked on the recipe link and when she saw the word "Nutella," she almost fell off her chair! She thinks Nutella is the best thing ever invented.

She is wrong of course. KFC chicken thighs are better!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your new stinky goodness dishes is furry pretty and suit you pretty ladies like a glove :)
My mom-person think´s the cookies looks very jummy and the kitty oven mitt is furry cute.
XOXO

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Your new dishes are very nice! It would have been much better if it came with a birdie! MOL.
Mommy loves that kitty oven mitt! She says she would probably end up not using it as it's so pretty.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo didn't get a birdie; I didn't get a khytty ;-(

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice bowls!

Lin said...

Wow, you got some great gifts there! I like those bowls with your names on them.

You should come to our house, Angel--we have a mouse in the garage that nobody will catch. I think you would like a shot, wouldn't you?

Memories for Life said...

What great gifts for both you girls and your mommy! Now pass the cookies this way :)

Sandee said...

Awww...I know you both are so very grateful. Your mommy and daddy are grateful too. You got great gifts indeed.

Those cookies look very good. I only took one.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your parents. :)

brokenteepee said...

Taste is all that matters when it comes to cookies. I think they look gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Yup I think a birdie might be best but you gotta be thankful for what you got - 'cause you got a lot - like LOVE!

The Army of Four said...

Those Stinky Goodness bowls are just beautiful! (Our mom has a weakness for hand-thrown pottery!)
I really like that oven mitt, too. The picture of you pulling it closer made us smile!
Play bows,
Zim

The Island Cats said...

What a great Christmas you all had, Angel. We love your new bowls...and the mom says she wishes she had one of those yummy cookies!

Mr Puddy said...

Woo Hoo ! Very nice gifts ! Imagine when full with da food !!!!! *** drooling when imagine ; )
And the cookie..my mom is drooling !
Xooxxo

Rose Clearfield said...

What a wonderful Christmas, even if you didn't get any birdies. The oven mitt is too cute!

Ann said...

Great looking new dishes you got. Your moms new oven mitts are pretty cute too and the cookies look awful yummy to me

AntiquityTravelers said...

I can just smell those cookies! Looks yummy! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday with the girls and the hubby :)

Reeni said...

Those new bowls are so nice! I love your Mom's oven mitts too and those cookies! Yum. My Mom will have to try those with the big jar of Nutella she has! Glad you had a good Xmas! Love, Moon xoxo

Splendid Little Stars said...

What wonderful presents!
I love LeAnn's oven mitt!
Lots of cookie baking going on here, too!

pasqueflower said...

Glad to see you liked Mommy's oven mitt! Happy New Year!

Judy Nolan said...

The new dishes are really cute, and that oven mitt looks like it is a hit...or should I say a s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g toy?!