Friday, December 5, 2008

December Featured EtsyBlogger - Spotted Cow Soaps!

The featured EtsyBlogger for the month of December is Spotted Cow Soaps! Ms. Moo, as we affectionately call her, says this about her soap and creations:

Nestled deep in the heart of Vermont amongst the mountain views and dairy farms you will find Spotted Cow Soaps. I have been formulating and selling homemade natural soaps for over 8 years. What started out as a necessity to cure skin issues of my own has grown into an obsession and love for handcrafting great smelling soaps that leave your skin saying..."THANK YOU!" Spotted Cow Soaps also creates hand crochet bath accessories, gifty items and more. All lovingly created in our rural Vermont home!


As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I am a handmade soap addict and I purchased from Spotted Cow Soaps last Friday and received my order on Monday. I can attest to the wonderful scent of her soap and also the sugar scrub. It really does leave your skin feeling wonderful.

Here's a preview of the great items in her Etsy shop (click on any item to be taken directly to her shop):


Also, be sure to check out her blog by clicking here!

11 comments:

Mishkat said...

I love handmade soap too - and the maple sugar soap in Spotted Cow's shop is very tempting :)

Roses and Lilacs said...

I checked out the Spotted Cow site. The champaign soap sounds so yummy.
Marnie

agoodwitchtoo said...

Who doesn't love Ms Moo and her products? I'm still hoarding the Chocolate scrub I got from her... It's hidden away from the rest of the household :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I can't wait to get my stuff from Miss Moo!

TiLT said...

I've got some of her soap too...and it IS awesome!!! Also received it super fast like you did :)

tahtimbo said...

I really want to try that soap! Okay, you twisted my arm, I'll go over and take a look:)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I've made a shopping list and left it very prominantly displayed on the counter.....

I think I'll make copies and "forget" them at my families houses.....

:D

Unknown said...

Thank you, BT! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Beautiful soaps! Love the etsy soaps!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh. I have become a handmade soap addict. Thanks for the link to a great site!

uniquecommodities said...

Great Feature! Spotted Cow Soaps is AWESOME!