Monday, July 7, 2008

Anticipation of an Etsy purchase!

Yesterday I purchased a handbag and matching coin purse from MidnightCreations and I can't wait to get it! I had come across her shop and saw a bag with fabric that I just loved but it was in a reserved listing for someone else. I convo'd Sandy and asked her if she would be making any more bags with that fabric and adding them to her store. She replied that she didn't have any of that fabric left over but she went to the fabric store the next day to see if she could find some more and luckily for me, she could! I was able to modify the bag and picked out the lining I wanted and she made it for me over the weekend along with the matching coin purse.


Sandy was so nice to work with and I appreciated the fact that she made a trip to the fabric store for me and then she worked during the weekend to complete my bag. She is a prime example of why I love Etsy so much! I also love handbags and have quite a few but none made just for me so I can't wait for the package arrives and I get to use my "custom made" bag!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful set! I'd be excited too!

Aimee Dars said...

So cute! I love that fabric!

Pam Hawk said...

Ohhhh, that is stunning. Love the swirls. And how incredibly nice that she made a special trip for you and let you customize the bag!